Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ferguson police: I will fucking kill you

At roughly 11:55 PM CDT, a Ferguson police officer was spotted randomly pointing an assault rifle at protesters. This event was captured by the citizen journalist Rebelutionary_Z. The officer pointed his rifle at Rebelutionary_Z's companion, identified as Josiah (an African-American), and said "I will fucking kill you, get back." When asked for his name by Rebelutionary_Z, the officer responded "Go fuck yourself."



The full video is here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/51598475
The clip begins at around the 20 minute mark. The video quality is better on the original; my apologies. I don't really know what I'm doing.

United States of America, August 2014

Officer Go Fuck Yourself - Rebelutionary_Z #Ferguson Livestream Clip


--

Also watch Ferguson, MO and Police Militarization (HBO)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...